We take our spawn building permission system seriously, you must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of two weeks on the server since the join date
- Have someone with spawn building permissions already vouching for you
If you meet these requirements, you may apply in the Discord and open a ticket
Violation of the spawn building rules will result in the removal of the rule breaker's permissions and a possible ban determined by the severity of the incident. The person vouching for the rulebreaker will have also have their spawn building permissions revoked as well, vouch for someone only if you trust them!
Only players with spawn building permissions are able to access the chests and use the shops. You are only initially allowed to claim one shop plot. Afterwards, you are allowed to own more than one shop plot if you contact the staff team by opening a ticket to discuss. You can access the spawn map here.
Storing valuable and raidable items in storage containers in the graylist zone is not allowed unless they fall under the two categories:
- The item is accessible and available for any graylisted player to purchase
- The item is in an item frame with a clear and marked price
- Excessive display and storage of armorstands with valuable items
"Shop stock" or any other storage of valuable and raidable items are not allowed. Decisions subject to staff interpretation and signs of abuse.
This tutorial will tell you how to add your shop to the spawn map, as shown in this example:
- Take a banner of any color and put it in an anvil
- Name the banner, the name should be descriptive of your shop and have your name on it
- Place the banner on your shop, it will show up on the spawn map