Why does NostalgiaCraft allow stealing and PvP in the wild?
NostalgiaCraft is not a PvP server, nor is it a raiding server, but because our objective is to offer simple vanilla gameplay, we do not have any claiming system. Stealing and PvP are only allowed in the wild, not in greylist zones (see below). You are able to settle far away, from any chance of disturbance, because the world border is large (100,000 radius).
- Don’t build your base at obvious coordinates or on an axis (for example 10k, 10k)
- Don’t build your base exactly at the world border
- Remove your nether portal on the nether side (set a home in the overworld and remove the portal then do /home)
- Don’t build a gold farm or any nether project at your base’s nether coordinates
- Put valuables in a enderchest, some are at spawn (enderchests have 27 slots, if you use shulkers for all 27 slots, you can store 27 x 27 = 729 slots of items)
What are greylist zones?
Greylist zones are community areas. Please see this article for more information.
What am I allowed to raid?
You are allowed to raid all items in chests. The following valuable blocks are able to be mined as well, without being considered griefing, shown below:
A note about armor stands and item frames:
Item frames and armor stands cannot be stolen from if they are for decoration or used to display a non-valuable item. You may only steal:
- Tools and armor (Iron and above)
- Bows (All types)
- God apples
- Shulkers (Including contents)
- All raidable blocks listed above
- Nether stars
- Event items (Colored name)
- Valuable resources (Diamonds, gold, emeralds, lapis, netherite, iron)
Killing villagers and pets that someone else owns is considered griefing and will be met with a ban, all killed villagers and pets will be rolled back in the event of a raid.
What about leaking coordinates?
Leaking/selling base, farm, or player coordinates will result in a ban. This includes privately leaking/selling coordinates. After obtaining coordinates, you may not spread them. A “raiding party” are people whom are, or can be verified as current basemates, which is defined by past and current activity at your current base. “Past activity” depends on user involvement at the base, and time they have been active at the base, therefore being at staff discretion. You may share coordinates with your current raiding party.
If your coordinates have been leaked and you do not report it to a staff member, we cannot help you because we aren’t aware about it. This section is subject to staff discretion and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.